Our offices at Rother Street are now closed. All Stratford Town Trust staff are working remotely but fully contactable via email:
CEO – Sara Aspley: email@example.com
General enquiries and the Guild Chapel – Lynn Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance – Rebecca Hampson: email@example.com
Grants – James McHugh: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundation House – Fran Donnelly: email@example.com
Press and media enquiries – Abigail Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently reviewing our grants offer in light of Covid-19. We will announce how we intend to support our community through our grants programme in due course.
Please note, in accordance with Government guidance:
- Foundation House is closed to all groups and the public until further notice.
- The Guild Chapel is closed until further notice
- The Bandstand is closed until further notice.
- Our planned members’ event on 29th April is cancelled.
Advice and Support:
If you would like to volunteer to help the community, you can do so by registering at www.stratfordsupport.org.uk
You can find a list of key services and useful resources here.
- Please make sure you keep up to date with government guidance by checking the government website or tuning into the television or radio news
- The Stratford Herald online for local information
- Tune in to community radio station Welcombe Radio
- Visit the SuA town support Facebook page here