Coronavirus Covid-19 Update for Foundation House
Foundation House is now closed to all but essential services and those meeting Government exemptions, until further notice. If you wish to discuss future bookings, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out how to book one of our rooms
- Find out about the rooms we have available for a 12 month licence
About Foundation House
Foundation House is a community space that shares ideas, resource, learning and understanding, helps members to build capacity, enterprise and resilience within the communities they represent and fosters partnerships to develop effective and lasting solutions to local challenges.
It is currently home to eight amazing community groups who hold 12-month licences for a variety of spaces across a range of activities, including counselling and advisory services, community arts, first aid training and storage. In addition, each year we welcome another 50 groups, charities and companies into our building to take advantage of our meeting rooms and flexible spaces.
We have 26 parking spaces and 3 accessible parking spaces. We also have a brand-new sensory garden in the rear courtyard area.
Foundation House aims to:
- Help our community to develop and deliver projects that transform lives, working with the public sector, health professionals and businesses, making sure that the people they want to reach are at the heart of the service, from the first conversation to the final programme.
- Work with other community buildings to jointly promote activities and services, making it easier for local people to find information and advice to support themselves or a loved one.
- Be a friendly, first port of call for anyone looking to make connections in Stratford.
- Keep in touch:
Facebook & Twitter: @F0undationhouse
call the office (01789 295011) or mobile number (07760 548450) for any urgent enquiries.
Men’s Shed were the first community group to find a home at Foundation House.
Watch the film below to find out more about them.